This Is a how to video describing "How to locate a vehicles VIN number." The gentleman explains that to locate your vehicles VIN number, you simply have to look on your windshield. There you should see a tiny plate with the VIN number on it. If not on your windshield then it could be on your dashboard. All vehicles made after 1985 will have there VIN numbers in this location. If you absolutely cannot find the VIN number in this location then another alternative would be to look on the engine block. Alternatively you can also look on your vehicles registration. Go to Driversside for more information.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades