In this tutorial we learn how to fix an RV awning that will not retract. If you find yourself in the situation where the awning on your RV just won't retract, then this is the video for you! To secure the awning you will first need to go to the roof of the RV. When you get on top, you will need to look at the awning and see if something is stuck and causing it to stick. Manually secure the awning when you go to the roof so that it will stay in place for when you need it. If this doesn't help, you may need to purchase and install a new one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades