Scratches are unsightly and can alter the value and look of your car. Watch this automotive video tutorial to see how to fix scratches in your auto finish. You need to purchase primer paint made for use on an automobile. Pick a primer that is lighter in color than your car so it is easily covered by the touch-up paint in one coat. Use some mild laundry detergent to wash the scratch to remove any wax or coatings, which could effect your vehicle's paint job. The rest involves some sandpaper and a report to your dealership with the VIN number.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades