Instead of paying to have someone else do it, learn how to flush your auto transmission fluid in less than 10 minutes by following this tutorial. Unknown to most people, is the fact that draining your transmission from the bottom, only removes about half of the fluid, while the rest remains. This tutorial shows how to do a complete flush. First, find out how much transmission fluid your vehicle needs by reading the owner's manual. You will also find out what type of product you need to use. Reach underneath the transmission and open the drain plug. Place a pan underneath the drain plug and the oil will spew out. Allow that to drain. In the meantime, look at the drain plug and clean it off well removing all of the old metal shavings. After draining, screw the drain plug back in. Then, remove the transmission dip stick replacing it with a long funnel. Use this funnel to fill up the transmission with new fluid. Use an air hose to blow out all the old oil out of the transmission cooler.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades