This is a step-by-step video tutorial on how to fold the windshield of a Jeep Wrangler JK. You will notice there are three tools needed; a Phillips head screwdriver, a 13mm deep well socket w/ ratchet and extender, and a t40 torx. First you should remove the plastic covers on the A-pillars of the Jeeps windshield. Make sure you put all bolts back into the holes they came out of for safe storage. That will also keep dirt out of the threads as you drive your vehicle with the windshield down. Make sure you carry all parts with you and remember how to put it back together. It's always better to have another person there with you when you put it back together, to aide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades