RV water heaters can be easily made more efficient by loosening one or two screws that hold the U-tube tight. Sometimes the orifice that connects the gas valve and the U-tube is not aligned properly with the U-tube, and the loosening of one screw or the other will allow the straight alignment of the orifice and U-tube. After loosening the screws and realigning the U-tube, simply tighten the screw and the water heater will be more efficient because the perfect gas and air mixture will be present.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades