This video gives helpful information to increase your car safety, reliability and longevity and how you can do most of the checking yourself. Checking the tires is a safe way to start with safety maintenance. Check pressure while the tires are cold and the pressure correctly by using you owners manual or by the identification sticker inside of the door jam and not by just what's written on the side of the tire. Next is the tire condition such as the tread depth for regular ware and for the weather condition. When rotating the tires it's a good time to check the brakes. You can check by looking through the wheel to see how much pad is left or have a professional check them. Wiper blades last about 6 months. Check the wipers regularly and if the wipers make noise you should change them. Checking the battery can prevent problems and can save you a lot of time and trouble. Check your headlights and the other exterior lights for proper operation. Check your fluids for proper levels and change the fluid according to your maintenance schedule.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades