In this video, we learn how to install a Toad Stop braking system for towed vehicles. First, determine where you are going to install the braking system. Insert the electrical wires into the appropriate spots by reading the labels that are on them. After this, use a drill to lock down any parts that are loose. Once you place the braking system in, you will need to lock it down using the wires that come with it. Make sure these are installed properly throughout the entire vehicle up until you reach the brake pedal in the vehicle. Press the trigger on the vehicle to see how it reacts and if it works, then you will be ready to tow it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades