This video shows how easy it is to jump start a car properly. Locating the car manual is the first thing to do. It will help for that particular car. Inspect the dead battery. If the battery is cracked or if the liquid inside of it is frozen, don't jump the cars. The battery could explode. Position the cars so that the batteries are as close as possible. Connect the positive cable (red) to the positive terminal (+) of the dead battery. Connect the other positive cable to the positive terminal(+) of the charged battery. Connect the negative cable (black) to the negative terminal(-)of the charged battery. Connect the other negative cable to a bolt or bracket on the engine block. Connecting the negative cable to the negative terminal of the dead battery could cause an explosion. Start the charged car and run for five minutes. Shut the car off and try starting the dead car. If this doesn't work, start the charged car and rev the engine while trying to start the dead car. Once the cars are started remove the black cable from the dead car, then the black cable from the charged car. Remove the red cable from the charged car, then the red cable from the dead car. Don't let any of the cables touch until all of
cables have been removed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades