This video explains the important difference between maintenance work and repair work when it comes to your car or automobile. The speaker in this video is the director of AAA's auto repair service; this offers a degree of authority to the video. This video is part of a series on taking care of your automobile. Maintenance is described to be a regular and scheduled event designed to keep your automobile running properly. Maintenance includes things such as changing your oil. There are two types of repairs: repairs covered by warranty and repairs not covered by warranty. The video emphasizes that regular maintenance can prevent the need for repair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades