In this tutorial, Jacob from AutoLavish shows us how to properly wash and maintain a car. First, clean the dirtiest parts of the vehicle first, this will make it so dirt doesn't spread onto the rest of the car while you're cleaning it. Then, clean the body wiping in round movements. Make sure to clean softly with your brush, the paint can easily chip depending on what type of car and paint job you have. Once you are done cleaning the outside move to the interior of the vehicle. Clean with top of the line products that won't damage or hurt the materials that are inside of your car.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades