In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to polish a car with a round orbit polisher. This polishing technique will remove the swirls on the car. Before polishing, users should wash the car and wipe it clean. Then tape the areas that you do not want polished. Now attach an orange medium cutting pad to the polisher. Apply the polish on the pad and dab it onto the areas that you want to polish. Start the polisher at a low speed and gradually turn the speed faster. Then attach a honeycomb waffle design pad and apply a light polish. Finish by wiping away the residue. This video will benefit those viewers who have a car and would like to learn how to polish it to get rid of swirls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades