In this tutorial, we learn how to powerbleed your brakes. First, test for any leaks and then release the pressure so you can fill the bleeder tank with fluid. After this, you will screw the pump on and then start to pump pressure to approximately 15 psi or check your service manual for recommended pressure. As the pressure builds, you will see fluid traveling through the tube to the brake reservoir. Use a bottle to catch the fluid that is bleeding through the system. When you bleed your brakes yourself you will save a lot of time and money versus going somewhere to have it done. Do this for all the wheels and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades