In this tutorial, we learn how to prevent the car from starting to test out the starter. The most simple way to do this is to open the hood of the car up and find the fuse locations from the owner's manual. Pull the fuses out and when you try to start the car, it will crank but it will not be able to start. You can use this to test out the battery and test the starter. When finished, remember to replace the fuses back into the car just how you removed them, then restart your car to make sure it runs properly again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades