You may have seen a "check engine" sign on your car's dashboard when driving your vehicle. Maybe "service engine soon," or just "check". What does this mean if the alarm won't turn off, or comes on when you're driving? Find out in this automotive video tutorial how to read those trouble codes on your automobile.
These indication lights on you auto's dash means that vehicle's Onboard diagnostic (OBD) computer has detected a problem somewhere in the engine management system. It's simply a heads up that you automobile needs attention.
There a lot of tools that will help you troubleshoot these truck or car trouble codes if you want to figure it out yourself. See all about it right here, with Haynes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades