In this how to video, you will learn how to remove 3M paint protection film, also known as a clear bra. This is used for protecting the front of a vehicle. To remove it, you will need to use a heat gun on the film so that it will peel off. This takes a while to remove, so be patient. The film itself is very useful, as it protects from rock chips and bugs while driving. Note that it is a lot easier to take off during the summer time since the car exterior is already hot. You should not worry about the film as it has a 3 year warranty in case you need to replace it. Once you get to the end of the film and have it removed, you are now finished. Make sure to wipe down the front of the car with a rag.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades