In this tutorial, we learn how to remove and replace the brake pads on your car. First, wash the brake caliper with cleaner, then use a wrench to remove the caliper bolts. After this, remove the assembly and the outer brake pads. Remove the inner brake pads and apply anti-squeal to the backing plates of the pads. Install the pads and then the caliper along with the bolts. From here, you will place the wheel and bolts back onto the car and you will be finished! Make sure everything is tight and well held together so it stays in place while driving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades