In this video, we learn how to remove an automobile headliner on a Saturn S-series. First, you need to remove the back cushion and then take the back rest on the seat, then lay it down. After this, remove the dome light and remove all the grab handles from the vehicle. Next, remove both visors and screws, then remove the mouth on the seat belt and bolts. After this, remove the cover on the back brake light, then the trim that runs along the side of the inside of the car on both sides. Once you finish this, the headliner will come down and be ready to removed from the car!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades