This motorcycle maintenance tutorial will show you how to remove and then reinstall body work on a Kawasaki KLR650. It is necessary to remove the body work any time you need to do repairs or maintenance such as oil changes or fluid replacements. If you plan to work on your KLR 650 at all, you definitely want to watch this video and learn how to remove the body work first.
Tools you'll need:
10 mm socket with medium ratchet
Medium ratchet / socket extender (optional)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades