In this video, we learn how to remove the dashboard and wheel to replace bulbs. First, remove the negative battery cable, then remove the steering wheel. Next, remove the cluster bezel, with Phillips head screwdrivers for the screws. Pull back on the bezel and remove the clips from the bottom by prying it apart. Remove the cluster next, followed by the top piece of the steering wheel joint. Once this is removed, you will be able to slide the cluster out and squeeze the cables to remove it. From here, you will be bale to replace the bulbs and dust out the different parts inside the cluster. Make sure you replace all the parts you removed when you put it back, and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades