In this tutorial, we learn how to remove a rear inside door panel from a Saturn S series. First, open the door and take off the handle to the door, then remove the screw inside of that. After this, unlatch the side of the door and unscrew the bolts from this. Now, go inside the side pocket of the door and remove the screws from that, then set aside. Remove the foam padding against the inside of the door, then loosen up the wires on the inside of it. Now you will be able to remove the door and access the inside of the door to do repairs you need to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades