This video shows how to use a wire wheel brush on an angle grinder to remove rust or old paint from metal so that it looks practically brand new. The brush is easy to find at any hardware store and costs $15-$20. He shows how to attach the brush to an angle grinder. He then demonstrates how to use it with a rusty metal finial which has been clamped down to his work bench. The brush works very quickly to remove all the rust from the finial, revealing the shiny metal. Following the instructions in this video, you can get your old metal parts looking like new.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades