Final Touch TV shows viewers how to remove scratches from the car with wet sanding. This is for fine scratches that may be on your vehicle. First, you need to use 3,000 grit sand paper with a block and scuff up the clear coat first with this. You should dip your block in some soap and water in and up and down motion. You need to make sure you do not go all the way through the paint. Most scratches are on the clear unless it appears deep. Now, take a 3 compound, spray it on and rub it in. Next, use a wool pad to take all the scratches out. Repeat the compound and wool pad process again. Now you can properly wet sand your scratch away!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades