In this tutorial, we learn how to remove stains from your car seats and carpet. To start, you will need cheap orange cleaner that you can find from your local Dollar Store, as well as cheap carpet cleaner. When you find the stain that is on your carpet, you will first spray it with the orange spray, then go over it once more with the carpet spray. After this, use a scrubbing brush and wash cloth to scrub out the stain in the affected area. When finished, let dry or use a vacuum to soak up any additional dirt. Repeat this if the stain in heavier, and your carpet will be like new again!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades