Learn how to remove a panel from the trunk lid of a Saturn. Start by removing the license plate and light holders. Remove the rear light bulbs Remove bolts from under the license plate. There are four additional screws on both edges, you'll need to remove those as well and lift the bottom of the panel out. Give it a bump to free it, feed out your light assemblies, and you're done. Follow these steps and you'll be able to remove your Saturn trunk panel yourself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades