In this video, we learn how to remove your windshield washer tank. First, lift up the hood of the car. After you have done this, you will need to remove the outer light on the front of the vehicle with a screwdriver. Next, find the tank on the inside of the hook where the windshield wiper fluid is located at. After you have done this, make sure to disconnect any tubes and parts that go to this, then set them aside. If you are replacing this, you will need to put your new one in and then replace the parts in the same places as where you pulled them out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades