This video illustrates how to repair a Ford F150 with a Triton V8 park plug thread. Get it into the garage and check out the engine. The Noise is all about the spark plug thread is blown out of the cylinder head. This problem is very common in the Triton V8 engines. To repair this spark plug thread the materials you need, Materials: 1. Cylinder head repair kit from Napa. 2. RED Thread locker. Procedure: Before the repair, remove the negative cable from the battery. Fit the adapter to the socket. Take a little bit of red lock tape. Put that on the thread of the adapter. Set it in the socket. Change the spark plug wire on the coil, take the one of your existing coil. Put the one on from the kit. Put the coil back into position. Do not forget to replace mounting bolt. The work is done. Benefit after watching this video: 1. You will repair the Ford f150 triton v8 engine spark plug thread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades