Unlock the two front bolts using a 12mm socket. Carefully remove the device holding the pads from the rotor. Check if your sockets are worn down beyond the indicated notch. If they are, they need to be replaced. Loosen the pin that is holding the pads using a medium-sized screw driver or an L-shaped driver. Once the pin has loosen enough, use a screw driver to stick between the pads and force more space between them. Remove the pin completely. Remove the old brake pads and replace them with your new ones. After doing so, re-assemble the device and bolt it back in. Glue the bolts using a red Loctite to give it a better hold.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades