In this video, we learn how to replace the exhaust manifold in a Jeep Cherokee. First, take the bolts out from the collective and set aside. Next, loosen up the collector and take out the bolts that are holding the manifold on. Then, remove the manifold from the vehicle. After this, install your new manifold in the same spot your other manifold was just in. Your next step will be to place the other parts back on that surround the exhaust manifold. Make sure all bolts are on tightly, then go in reverse putting all the parts back. Clean parts while you're inside your car, then you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades