Learn how to replace a flat tire with a spare in this video. First, make sure your car is parked on a safe flat road. Remove the hub cap covering the lug nuts screwed on to the tire. While the tire is still on the ground, loosen the lug nuts attached to the tire with a lug wrench. Locate the jacking point on the metal frame near the flat tire. Crank the jack just enough to lift the flat tire off the ground. Unscrew the lug nuts with your fingers. You can now easily slide out the flat with your hands. Slide in the spare tire and tighten the lug nuts with the wrench. Lower the jack and tighten the nuts again. Some spare tires are not meant to be driven long distances so go to a garage to get a more suitable tire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades