Replacing the struts on your car can be an important task when owning a pretty old car. Struts help dampen movement as a vehicle driven on rough or uneven roads. It's an important part of your car and will ensure that it lasts for a long time.
So good luck, pay attention, and enjoy the ride!
Well I'm finally getting this one up for you, sorry. It's been a busy week and I just haven't had the time to finish this one up but here it is in all its glory. Yes, it is something besides a Honda, in fact it's a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am. I do work on other cars just not that often since I know Honda's and Acura's so well. I hope to do a broad range of videos covering a wide range of subjects so keep watching, eventually I'll get to your request. For now enjoy this video and if you use the spring compressors I did in this video be careful, like I said in the video I've seen people get hurt doing this do take it seriously. Part 2 www.youtube.com Visit me at EricTheCarGuy.com anytime ericthecarguy.com Stay dirty ETC
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades