Automotive lighting is one area of mechanics and car care that might seem intimidating to the average driver when it comes to do it yourself repair and replacement. However, vehicle headlamps work very similarly to all the lighting fixtures encountered around the home or office: bulbs illuminate the road, and occasionally need to be replaced to ensure safety on the road and proper standards for inspection. In this video clip series, you will learn the basics of headlight and taillight removal, replacement and installation as our expert mechanic demonstrates the steps. Everything from choosing the right bulb to cleaning up after a replacement job, as well as tips for testing a light's effectiveness and tools required for this DIY automotive job.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades