In this video, Rich Pin teaches us how to replace an outer tie rod end on a vehicle. First, get the vehicle in the air supported on jack stands, and remove the tire wheel assembly. Next, put a mark on the top of the tie rod shaft so you know where to line it up when you replace it. Next, loosen the jam nut from the rod, remove that and the nut. Remove the tie rod end after this by shocking it with a hammer. When it is removed, replace it with a new part and then attach all the bolts and nuts that you previously removed, then you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades