Someone has just smashed the side mirror off your perfect Nissan Altima that you parked on that busy road you know you shouldn't have parked on anyway, so now it's up to you to repair it— unless you want to pay an overpriced mechanic, who will charge you for parts, labor, and whatever else he thinks he deserves. If you're up for repairing your side view mirror by your lonesome, for cheap, then this video by Richpin will show you the exact steps required to fix your Nissan Altima's side mirror. Make sure you buy the right replacement mirror for your make and model. Be careful not to damage the electrical connection when installing.
Specifically, this is for a 2002 Nissan Altima, but could be applied to most Altima vehicles. And he shows you the passenger side mirror (the driver's side mirror is exactly the same)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades