In this video, we learn how to replace a windshield washer nozzle. First, use tape to mark where the wipers were at so you know where to replace them. After this, remove the wipers from the vehicle by using a wrench. Now, pop the hood of the car and remove the screws that are on the front of the car surrounding the nozzles. Once you get the top area removed, you will find the nozzle and hose underneath it. After this, replace the old nozzle with the new one and then put it back. When finished, add on all the pieces that you removed, then test your wipers to make sure they work!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades