In this video Gary Bunzer tells us how to tell the fuel level in your RV propane tank. If you don't have a flow gauge to tell you the level in your tank, it will be more difficult to tell how much you have left inside. Try looking on the tank itself to see if there is a gauge on it that is monitoring how much is inside. You can also tell by throwing warm liquid on top of the tank to see where the condensation is collecting at. As soon as you do this you will have an idea of how much is left in your tank.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades