In this how-to video, you will learn how to clean your car paint with a clay bar. This will help you clean contaminants, bug parts, and other debris from your paint. First, you will need a car to clean, a clay bar, and a lubricant for the clay. Split the clay into a smaller piece and mold into a bottle. Spray the lubricant on the area you are going to clean. Move from left to right and up and down over the section two or three times with the clay. Once this is done, wipe off the lubricant with a microfiber cloth. This will leave a smooth surface on the car. Remold the clay so it is clean. This video will show you the proper technique in order to clean your car with a clay bar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades