This video shows how to use a tire gauge. The first thing that you do is remove the valve cap off of the tire. Use the open end of the tire gauge. Put is onto the end of the valve. Don't use the other end of the gauge. The part of the gauge with the little round center piece in it is used to let air out of the tire. Once you have put the gauge on, push it firmly onto the valve. The air pressure in the tire will push the gauge measuring device out of the end of the tire gauge. You can look at that stick and read it to found out how much air is in the tire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades