How to Use a waterless valve to save space under an RV sink
Gary, RV Dr. tip #9 is describing about his new tool called HepVO for the kitchen and bathroom sinks, for the better flow of water and to prohibit the bad gases to come in. Mr. Gary is explaining that how this HepVo can replace P shaped traps. Because the traps are necessary for the flow of water.
1. The product call HepVo can take the place of P Trap. HepVo is the waterless pipe.
2. It is just a single one piece product.
3. There is a balder on one side which helps the water to flow easily. And prohibits the bad gases to come in through the Solar System.
4. In spite of using the P-Shaped pipes, it is better to use the HepVo.
5. So take out the P-traps and use the single piece HepVo.