Just like your living room rug, your car's carpeting needs a thorough vacuuming now and then. Watch this how to video to learn how to vacuum your car. Don't pay those car wash prices!
You Will Need
* A garbage bag
* A vacuum cleaner with a hose and attachments
* A handheld vacuum
Step 1: Clear out the car
Clean out the car and the trunk. Throw any trash into a garbage bag.
Step 2: Shake and vacuum the mats
Remove the floor mats, shake them out outside the car, and vacuum them.
Step 3: Vacuum seats and floor
With the hose, go over the seats, including the seat backs. Then, vacuum the floor, making sure to get under and between the seats, the hard-to-reach area between the doors and the seats, and the trunk floor.
*Tip: Consider investing in a handheld vacuum made for cars, because it will provide the attachments you need to get into all the nooks and crannies.
Step 4: Finish up
Put the brush attachment on the vacuum hose, and go over the dashboard, the steering wheel, and the area around the shift and emergency brake.
Step 5: Replace floor mats
Replace the floor mats, and enjoy your sweet, clean ride!
The first vacuum cleaner was patented in 1901 in England.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades