Jacob shows the importance of washing your car properly. First use two buckets. Fill one with soapy water, the other to rinse your car. Use a grip guard to keep your tools above water, and use white buckets. The principal is to keep the wash water as clean as possible. Get your sponge soapy, wipe the car. You then rinse it in the clean water, making sure there's no dirt. Use the foam/rinse method to wash. First use a soapy sponge, making sure the sponge doesn't actually touch the car, then rinse. Use long straight lines when washing the car. Then rinse your sponge in the water, then foam again and continue with the wash. Start from the top of the car and work your way down. Use very light pressure to dry your car. Don't worry about streaks left behind. Use a quick detailer to complete the car. Using these methods will prevent damaging the paint on your car.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades