This video demonstrates how to wax your car or truck. Make sure that your vehicle is clean in advance. For this project, you will need the following: McGuire's Cleaner Wax, applicator pad, and towels. Never wax a hot vehicle. Don't wax in direct sunlight. The applicator pad should be damp. Shake the wax, before use. Apply the wax in a circular motion. Don't allow the wax to get on the plastic. Work your way around the vehicle. Wax all of the edges and molding. When the wax has dried, wipe the vehicle down with a dry cloth. Remove it in a circular motion. Stand back and look at it with a critical eye, as you go along, in order to insure that you haven't missed any spots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades