In this video, Ed Kriston from AAA-Midatlantic explains how to winterize your car. He first talks about the fuel systems. The fuel pump and fuel filter are inside the tank, and lines and hoses run from the tank to the engine. He points out the fuel lines and injectors in the engine, and recommends that you make sure there are no leaks in the lines and hoses. He demonstrates how to remove and examine the air filter and shows one that is dirty that should be replaced. A dirty air filter will compromise engine performance. This video is helpful for anyone interested in learning about do-it-yourself auto maintenance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades