In this video, we learn how to wire a three way switch. The arrangement should be one turning the light on, one turning it off, and the other turning back on. All of the switches should be wired coming in from the source of the power on a cord. A neutral wire should go through and the hot wire should be connected to the first switch and feed into the second. The brass terminals have traveler wires going from the first switch to the second. These have two terminals on each side where a cable will come in and go out the other end of the switch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades