This how-to video is about how to winterize your car exhaust and fuel system.
The most important thing to consider while winterizing is considering the exhaust system of the car, the exhaust system of the car shown in this video starts below the engine and consists of two catalytic converter, below the catalytic converter is the oxygen sensor which sends information to the computer system that monitor engine exhaust, the two pipes then combine to form a single large exhaust tube, the exhaust system then consists of large muffler which plays an important role in reducing the noise from the engine, the exhaust the exhaust system then consist of second muffler and finally leads to tail pipe which releases the exhaust outside, we need to monitor that the exhaust system doesn't contain any hole, especially in winter if any hole is present this will lead to leakage of exhaust gases into the passenger compartment and may be left unnoticed by the people inside the car as they are colorless and odorless, hence always examine for any hole in the exhaust system especially during winter when we run the car for long time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades