To change the transmission fluid on a Honda Civic, you will need a good rug, a drip pan, 10 quarts of transmission fluid, a funnel and a ratchet wrench. First, remove the dipstick to release the pressure on the liquid. Then, remove the drain plug with the ratchet wrench. You may need to bang on the bolt with a cheater bar to loosen it. Drain the fluid into the pan. Then replace the drain plug until it is hand tight. Use the ratchet wrench to tighten the drain plug. Clean up the excess transmission fluid with a rag. Insert a funnel into the fill hole. Add the fresh fluid to the fill hole. Replace the dip stick and close the fill hole to complete the transmission fluid change.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades