Need to remove a bumper sticker and don't have any goo gone? No problem! Just break out the ol' olive oil and you're good to go!
- Olive oil
- Paper towels
- Scraper that won't hurt your car window (plastic spatula, etc.)
Step 1 Clean the area around the bumper sticker
This works a lot better if the area of your car is clean, so get any excess dirt off before you start.
Step 2 Apply olive oil
Rather than just pour olive oil on your car, I recommend pouring some onto some paper towels, and dabbing it on
Step 3 Let it soak in
Let the olive oil sit there and soak through the bumper sticker - this can take as little as 15-20 minutes or as long as you think is necessary, depending on what the bumper sticker is made out of
Step 4 Remove the bumper sticker
Using your spatula (or fingernails, or whatever you've got around) scrape off the bumper sticker. It should come off in a jiffy, but may take some scraping, especially to get the edges started
Step 5 Enjoy your bumper-sticker-free vehicle!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades