The RV Doctor, Gary Bunzer, tells us tips on how to keep RV batteries in good condition.
•If you stay in camp grounds a lot or leave the couch plugged in during periods of non-use, one of the things you need to know is the boiling out the electrolyte on the auxiliary battery.
•So you need to check the electrolyte periodically when the battery is charging so that it do not dry out.
•If you find it dry, put in some distilled water and then check for any other problems.
This sure is an useful and important tip to remember!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades