Many of us often faces the electric problem and one of them is power plug problem. When it goes down you need to change it. First of all you need to buy a new quality product that last longer. Now 2nd step is very important, you need to switch off power supply of your house and turn off your inverter and make sure there is not a single source of power otherwise you may hurt yourself. Now take the screws out from your old power plug board to remove it and then take the wires out from your old plug. Now your new plug has two type of screws one is silver and other one is dark and you need to add white wire to silver screw and dark wire to dark screw and the ground wire to the corner of the plug. To add your wires you need to put the wires in holes and tight the all screws. and finally check the all wires correctly in and then put your new plug and cover in the board and tight the all board screws.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades