In this Autos, Motorcycles & Planes video tutorial you will learn how to check your brake fluid. There are two things that you need to check; the quantity and the quality of the brake fluid. Locate the reservoir for the brake fluid and check the level of the brake fluid inside the reservoir. The level should not be low. If it is low, fill in more fluid to bring it up to the max level. It also has a sensor that will tell you when the fluid level is getting low. To check the quality of the fluid, check its color. It should be clear; somewhat like cooking oil. If it is not then you need to change it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades